Hello

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
There is a lot less people down here as the Trail is completely shut down plus all the parking at the canal and Confederation. Local residents have to walk their dogs on the sidewalk now, but everyone are keeping apart. It going to be a long one.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
It doesn't seem to have an end in sight at all yet. It wouldn't surprise me if children won't be going back to school till next year.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It doesn't seem to have an end in sight at all yet. It wouldn't surprise me if children won't be going back to school till next year.
It is not looking good for school, hockey, basketball and there will be long delays for baseball. The CFL is already talking about delays and no Easter Bunny.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
Who would have thought we would be experiencing something like this in these times. If you asked me a year ago that would be happening. I would have said nah. Look how wrong I was.

And this was the year for the Olympics as well as the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower. And for the Around the Bay Race. Those were cancelled too.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Who would have thought we would be experiencing something like this in these times. If you asked me a year ago that would be happening. I would have said nah. Look how wrong I was.

And this was the year for the Olympics as well as the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower. And for the Around the Bay Race. Those were cancelled too.
Yes two other big ones, both are delayed. The Olympics until next year and the Around the Bay will be in November.

Top Bottom