hi there felow b bums

waffle

Aug 2, 2005
First time here, wow, talk about memory rush, some of the names mentioned in the threads I have read made me feel 13 again. I lived at 609 for the most part and hung with J Burns and M Bohnert. Any names ring bells ( LOL). I read there mat be some kind of reunion, I'd be interested in going.

Craig McCleary.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
waffle said:
First time here, wow, talk about memory rush, some of the names mentioned in the threads I have read made me feel 13 again. I lived at 609 for the most part and hung with J Burns and M Bohnert. Any names ring bells ( LOL). I read there mat be some kind of reunion, I'd be interested in going.

Craig McCleary.
Hi Craig;
Thanks for stopping by, I will have to check on 609, is it still there?? Remember Johnny Burns, but haven't seen or heard from him in years. He use to hang around with my father.
The reunion is a go, September 30th. Just had the committee ask for it to be posted on the site. Hopefully we will see you there.

Pete Redding

Beach Bum Moderator
Feb 22, 2004
Beside Scotto
Hi Craig

I remember you, I hung around with George Morgan (Pork) Mark's cousin.
you hung around Al Wilson also didn't you??
I haven't heard from any of you guys for years.
Anyhoo welcome to the site and talk to you soon

Pete

waffle

Aug 2, 2005
Hi Pete, remember you too. I dont see Al Wilson anymore, Geordi is married and has a few kids and aint so porky no more

craig

Top Bottom