Hows the traffic?

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
Just curious after that dump truck accident...How is the traffic down there? I was thinking of coming from hamilton by bus to beachway park on sunday....will it be a traffic nitemare?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Just curious after that dump truck accident...How is the traffic down there? I was thinking of coming from hamilton by bus to beachway park on sunday....will it be a traffic nitemare?
Sorry I missed this one, the bus will make it sooner or later but it depends on how much the lift-bridge holds up the traffic. Sooner or later the Skyway has to be repaired and it will back to normal.
There is a high volume of traffic at the end of the Beach and along Eastport Dr., the OPP have been directing traffic at that corner so that vehicles and buses can get onto Eastport Dr. if not the traffic on the Beach would just come to stand still and not move.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
thanks scotto...i decided to put it off til another day. From what they showed on the news, it looks like a major headache!

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
Any road in Hamilton seems like it's a headache to drive on anymore. I'm glad I don't drive anymore.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
Any road in Hamilton seems like it's a headache to drive on anymore. I'm glad I don't drive anymore.
this yr seems to be EXTRA bad for construction work....i am literaly surrounded by crews ripping up old sidewalks & replacing them along with part of peoples front lawns....what a mess. & the NOISE is a pain!!!!

i dont drive either...lol

:rolleyes: i dont have the patience or courage.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
this yr seems to be EXTRA bad for construction work....i am literaly surrounded by crews ripping up old sidewalks & replacing them along with part of peoples front lawns....what a mess. & the NOISE is a pain!!!!

i dont drive either...lol

:rolleyes: i dont have the patience or courage.
You must live around Barton Street, the work never ends.

Top Bottom