Inheritance Scam

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Another

Hello Friend,
I am in need of your assistance,I ENG.Tour Shaban Issa from Lybia I want you to quickly help me receive and keep the sum of 15,8million. U S D in your country, I have agreed to give you 25%of the said money for your assistance. It is very urgent Please reply me urgently.
Regards
ENG.Tour Shaban Issa (Mrp)

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I haven't had anything in my snail mail yet but I get those almost daily in my emails. I just delete the crap.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Another one

This account has been infected! It will be good idea to change your pswd right this moment!
You probably do not heard about me and you obviously are most likely surprised why you are getting this particular email, is it right?
I'm ahacker who openedyour email box and systemsome time ago.
It will be a time wasting to attempt to contact me or alternatively find me, it is definitely impossible, since I forwarded you this message from YOUR own account that I've hacked
I've set up malware on the adult vid website and suppose that you enjoyed this website to
have a good time (you understand what I mean).
While you have been keeping an eye on movies, your browser began functioning like a RDP (Remote Control) with a keylogger that granted me ability to access your desktop and webcam.
Consequently, my programgatheredafl info.
You put passwords on the online resources you visited I caught them.
Of course, you'll be able to modify each of them, or perhaps already changed them.
However it doesn't matter, my spyware updates needed data every time.
What I have done?
I made a reserve copy of your device. Of afl files and personal contacts.
I have managed to create dual-screen videoffle. The first section displays the film you had been
observing (you've got a good preferences, huh...): and the 2nd part presents the tape from your own web camera.
What actually must you do?
Good, in my opinion, 1000 USD is basically a good amount of money for this very little secret- You'll
do the deposit by bitcoins (in case you don't recognize this, try to find "how to purchase brtcoin" in any
search engine).
My bitcotn wallet address:
removed

(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).

Important:

You have 2 days to perform the payment (I built in an unique pixel to this e-maiL and at this time I

know that you've read this email).

To monitorthe reading of a letterand the activityinside h71 instafleda Facebook pixel. Thanks to them.

(The stuff thatcan be usedfor the authorities might actually helpus.)

If I fail to get bitcoins, I'E undoubtedly send your video to each of your contacts, along with family

members, co-workers, and many more0

Top Bottom