Just Saying Hello

Kimba

Mar 9, 2004
Hamilton
myspace.com
Just popped in..this is a great idea having a Beach forum.

Anyways I grew up on the Beach with my grandparents
then my Parents moved back. I however do not live on
the Beach I just work on the Beach.

Anywho Great to join this community forum and am looking to possibly run into somebody I know.

tata for now

markandjewels

Mar 9, 2004
:) Hi, everyone!

Kimba, love the sparkly one!! I am just learning to do that stuff myself, if I ever need help may I ask?

Jewels

Jeannette

Mar 9, 2004
now living in Cambridge, ON
Hey, Kimba, i got an email from my in laws and it has your name in there too, we must know some of the same people...(Rick and Wendy B) they are friends of my inlaws, Ken and She H. anyway...I am into the psp too, i make all kinds of stuff with it. I am actually working on a new one right now, so i can use it as my avatar... anyway nice to see some people posting.
I grew up on the beach, my family is the "Scott's" and my husband Jay is a Hamilton. who else do you know from growing up down there? jsut curious...:beer:

Kimba

Mar 9, 2004
Hamilton
myspace.com
who I know

Hey Jeanette:

Yes I know Sheila and Kenny they are friends of my parents ..lol...Rick and Wendy. They do the travellin thing every now and then. I dont think you and I have ever met. Although I am always hearing about your boys :)

I think this is a pretty cool Idea for the beach strip
am curiouse to see who all I run into..

Ran into some one last night...hahaha

was hoping to have a bit o time to chat but I was busy putterin around.Maybe next time.

So i will chat with ya all later

Have a great day

Top Bottom