Kids Summer Camp at the Rescue Unit???

trax_26

Feb 28, 2004
www.ticats.ca
:silly: Is the Rescue Unit going to be having the Summer Day Camp this year?

It was an impressive program previously, affordable, and easily :3gears: accessible to all parents and kids!!

Registration for other City run programs will be starting soon, and information describing them will be available to the public as early as the first week in March…. :yay: I hope that we will be seeing Hamilton Beach Rescue as a site!!!!

Does anyone else AGREE??? :silly:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
trax_26 said:
:silly: Is the Rescue Unit going to be having the Summer Day Camp this year?

It was an impressive program previously, affordable, and easily :3gears: accessible to all parents and kids!!

Registration for other City run programs will be starting soon, and information describing them will be available to the public as early as the first week in March…. :yay: I hope that we will be seeing Hamilton Beach Rescue as a site!!!!

Does anyone else AGREE??? :silly:
I fully agree as my kids went there for many a summer, it was a great program and in addition to the plus sides you mentioned, the cost can be wrote off on your taxes. I don't think it was ran since the new hall was built and I have no idea if it will be back. Good question to ask the City, so I did. I asked the person who used to run the camp, Marianne :apat: nicely told me that the that City is trying to keep costs down and these Camps do not make a profit. I can see this being true just from the great day trips that they use to go on. Add in the extra costs such as staffing and you can see that the City loses money. Can't see it coming back in the near future.

Top Bottom