Larry The Cable Guy

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It is coming very clear now, Larry is a big redneck and you two maybe sharing a room on King William before the night is over.
We can all read about it the next day in the Spectator.:D

Too bad 10speed isn't in town, he would love that.
Have fun.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Drove by there tonight, looked like a packed show.

Along York Blvd there were some hand made signs all in a row.
Get
ur
done
rite

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Yes, they sure know when stick it to you.
Last time I went to Bulldogs game I parked out front, on top of a snow bank.
It was free and just had to get a push when I left.

Sounds like it was a good time.

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
How was it? I LOVE that guy. Especially when he's working with Jeff Foxworthy. Wish I could have gottem tickets.
I could NOT believe it when they had a contest on the radio asking if that's his real accent or not. And the answer was NO, It's NOT his real accent.

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
Just went to another at copps last night funny enough I was googling Larry and came across this thread, Larry the Cable guy, Jeff Foxworthy, and Bill Engvall, and Rino or something like that what a great show, 4 years later and parking was the same price LOL this time I went 2 blocks over it was a dream getting out :)

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Just went to another at copps last night funny enough I was googling Larry and came across this thread, Larry the Cable guy, Jeff Foxworthy, and Bill Engvall, and Rino or something like that what a great show, 4 years later and parking was the same price LOL this time I went 2 blocks over it was a dream getting out :)
Yes you didn't have much to say in a good way about the traffic and parking last time:laugh2:

The commercials were on the radio for about a month before this show and I thinking that you would still go.
BTW does Copps sell beer for events like that???

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
I learned where to park this time LOL, yes they do sell beer even on the ice level, they dont even cut you off LOL, note though there is a ride program on aberdeen at 11pm

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I learned where to park this time LOL, yes they do sell beer even on the ice level, they dont even cut you off LOL, note though there is a ride program on aberdeen at 11pm
Do you mean, right on the floor of the arena, haven't bought beer there since the Canada Cup and they weren't cutting anyone off there either. I guess they need the money.

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
right on the floor, yes, they put 1.5inch what seemed like hard foam over the ice, I can see why they need the money copps could use some updating expecially the chairs they use for the floor seats they are pretty 'stained'

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
right on the floor, yes, they put 1.5inch what seemed like hard foam over the ice, I can see why they need the money copps could use some updating expecially the chairs they use for the floor seats they are pretty 'stained'
The City seems to lose a fortune every year on the entertainment side of things, could be from holding events such as bikini football or is that lingerie football.
Imagine how many beers and other things have been spilled on those chairs.

Top Bottom