Lost Grey Cat

jml_bla

Jun 29, 2008
Hi,
My grey cat has been missing for a week. Seems she slipped through a hole in my screen door. She is a smallish charcoal cat with some white markings. She's friendly and feisty. She answers to Tank or Tank Tank. Her littermate and the rest of her family (human and animal) miss her dearly. If you have seen her please let me know.
Thanks.:(

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
If it was an indoor cat, makes sure you have checked your whole property and the surrounding area. They usually don't go too far.

Donka

Jun 5, 2006
Is she a tabby? I've seen a smallish grey tabby hanging around my house every once in a while, but I think it's been popping around further back than a week.

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
My parents cat got out a few weeks ago and they searched for days. They found her hiding out under the back porch. The SPCA told them the same as Scott said, they usually don't leave far from home if they are indoor cats. Check any place it may hide around your house.
Good luck. I hope you find her.

jml_bla

Jun 29, 2008
In some angles she has very slight tabby markings but she's pretty solid grey. She had been going out but she usually hung out in my back yard or my neighbours yards and never for more than a few hours at a time. This time she got out on her own. Thanks for your post.

Donka

Jun 5, 2006
Yup, I'm really close to Dunraven. This cat probably isn't yours though. It's pretty distinctly tabby. I'll keep my eyes out though...random cats seem to pop around my house, probably because I have my own cats. I think they form little kitty gangs or something =)

My one cat went missing for a couple weeks and one day I went outside and looked under the porch and there he was (he hadn't been there when I checked the week before though.) I think the hiding around the area theory is a good one.

Top Bottom