Mary Browns

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
Fast Eddies closed and Mary Browns chicken and taters opened on Centennial Parkway and Delawana.

Has anyone tried it yet?

I wonder what their prices are like. I checked out their website but doesn't show prices, other then for the monthly special.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Fast Eddies closed and Mary Browns chicken and taters opened on Centennial Parkway and Delawana.

Has anyone tried it yet?

I wonder what their prices are like. I checked out their website but doesn't show prices, other then for the monthly special.
A friend of mine owned the Fast Eddies, I haven't been there, so I don't know about the food or if he stills owns it.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
I drovethrough the other night..i got a one piece meal which consists of ONE piece chicken & fries, small coleslaw & can of soda. & i got a small order of wedge fries..it came to just over $12-

The wedge fries were OK..a bit too much skin for my liking, but tasty nonetheless. son said the chicken was good I am so put off of KFC...every time i order it i regret it.
but mary browns is pricey...thats for sure!

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
Thanks for that info SueSue. Yea that is expensive.

I only tried Popeyes once but forgot what it's food was like. I should try theirs again sometime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom