Merry Christmas

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
Porky

Nice ride. My other half works at Cycle City behind the counter. We ride KLR650, hey no laughing they have 2 wheels!

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
Hi Waterlilly, I bought my Sv650 @ Cycly city from Todd two years ago (I went in to look at boots LOL) sold my SV though and got that., theres nothing wrong with a dual sport, probaubly more practical these days what with bill 203 and all not to mention good on Insurance :)

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
Les and I like the dual sport actually he got me intrested in it when we did Mexico for 3 weeks in 2005 on one KLR and then this year we did 6 weeks on 2 KLR's.

We rode approx 6500km. Thru Mexico, Belieze,& Guatemala.

we trailored them to Laredo Tx and crossed there. One day we will leave for a year long adventure.

Still trying to grow a money tree first.

:beer:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi Waterlilly, I bought my Sv650 @ Cycly city from Todd two years ago (I went in to look at boots LOL) sold my SV though and got that., theres nothing wrong with a dual sport, probaubly more practical these days what with bill 203 and all not to mention good on Insurance :)
But did you buy the boots??? What is Bill 203??

Merry Christmas:wavey:

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
But did you buy the boots??? What is Bill 203??

Merry Christmas:wavey:
ended up getting the boots later LOL, bill 203 is Fantino's newest cash grab the "street racing" legislature which has many hidden agendas in there uniformed people think its great but there is so much hidden in it it'd make you sick. on the plus side all cases are getting remanded because of it not being constitutional (guilty untill proven innocent). and now onto manditory snow tires LOL

\

that sounds like a fantastic trip waterlilly

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
It was an awesome trip, if your ever down this way and see us out stop by check our pic's out.
I can't describe what a adventure it was.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The Porkman use to drop by when his friends were playing at the Dynes, they won't be doing that again.
Porky, you should still stop by one day when it's warm and the beers are cold.:beer:

Top Bottom