New Park Names

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
It is very nice that the new Park and the end of Beach Blvd was named after a "Good Man"

I am happy to say I live across the street from the Jimmy Lomax park. :tbu:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It is very nice that the new Park and the end of Beach Blvd was named after a "Good Man"

I am happy to say I live across the street from the Jimmy Lomax park. :tbu:
Yes, I will have to agree. You have the new park across from you, Dieppe Park a couple doors down and the beach behind you, very nice.
I have attached a couple of pics of the construction and I would like to add a shot of the new sign but the weather isn't cooperating.
I would also like to add that sign to the accomplishments by Jimmy in his section of the Forum, what a shame he wasn't around for the opening of the park as he was really looking forward to it.
And kodos to the City for doing such a nice job on the park.

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
hmm they took the name down, I wonder if they have switched them up.

Regardless the parks all look great, if I find the time Scott I race you to see who can take a photo of all them:D

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
hmm they took the name down, I wonder if they have switched them up.

Regardless the parks all look great, if I find the time Scott I race you to see who can take a photo of all them:D
I have been taking pictures of all the parks while under construction, when the sign was installed across from you it was raining for a few days. So I waited for the first nice day to get a shot, but then it was gone.
I asked the workers where it went and I had missed it by an hour, the City took it down as it will part of the grand openning at the end of the month.

Top Bottom