Mrs 10Speed

Jul 18, 2006
Hi Everyone...I was over at Sprint's site, couldn't find the coffee pot, so I thought I would stop in here and see if the coffee was fresh.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi Mrs10speed, :tbu: glad you could stop by. Yes coffee is fresh, but there are cold ones in the frig.:celebrate If you need a hand with anything, just let me know.(Not that your hubby couldn't help.)

Jul 25, 2005
C&P From DCA

It's in the kitchen silly, back up from your puter, turn left 90 degrees, walk 4 paces, turn right 150.5 degrees, walk 10 paces, turn right 29.5 degrees walk 7 paces, turn right 90 degrees, walk 6 paces, your there.

Hi hon.:inn: :inn:

sprintcar88h

Administrator
May 18, 2005
10speed said:
C&P From DCA

It's in the kitchen silly, back up from your puter, turn left 90 degrees, walk 4 paces, turn right 150.5 degrees, walk 10 paces, turn right 29.5 degrees walk 7 paces, turn right 90 degrees, walk 6 paces, your there.

Hi hon.:inn: :inn:
Is my hot cup of tea done yet

Jul 25, 2005
lil squirt said:
hehehe. OOPS.
Sorry. hail: :nerd:
:D :D

Still no coffee here, beer showed up a few hours ago though.:celebrate Surely you know this was in jest? Jest don't make me mad?? We have a twisted since of humor 'lil' lol

Last edited:

Mrs 10Speed

Jul 18, 2006
10 Speed was it resemble or resent that remark, haha...just kidding...

Sprint there will always be a hot cup of tea here waiting for you.

10 Speed dear...let me help you a bit...the filters are in the cabinet above the coffee pot, its the white object that says Bunn on the front of it. Pull out the basket empty the old filter, rinse out the filter basket, insert clean filter. Open the lazy susan in the cabinets underneath the coffee pot, pull out the Maxwell House, lift the lid, there is a scoop inside...add 3 scoops into the filter basket with the clean filter...insert it back into its slide on the Bunn machine. The get the pitcher from the cabinet above machine...fill it with fresh cold water, lift the lid on the machine and poor it in the top. LOL...and after you achieve this task, don't forget I would love for you to pour me a cup too. :yay: LOL and in return of course I will make sure both alarms are set for the right time, so you can get up and make it to work on time. hehe:wavey:

Top Bottom