Not as good as you think. EH!

rbaker.1

Dec 4, 2006
I may be sitting here in Key West but it is not the paradise that you may think.

We have been plagued by 5 weekks of Ontario Grey and six days of rain. With a few sunny days and Hi humidity and closed in spaces it is not all fun. Mind you I do appreciate the lack of the white stuff, but then you don't have any as well.

Christmas eve was washout ..A heavy storm came through and we had violence and wind with 1.5 ins. of downpour. My roof leaked...................Again.

The best local news seems to be this web and Iam thankful for it I wonder if Peter looks in once and a while. I have a great fondness for that old character. I envy him for being able to persue his hobbies and the things he likes to do.
I had him send me a pix of the boat that he is working on and deposited here on the web for all of you to see.
Peter is a gem of a person, and I do miss him. Drop him a note and say hello.
<ppc@sympatico.ca>
Tell him Rae sent you his addr.

Stay well and keep looking up.

Rae Baker Indian Point area &
Key West fl

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi Rae;:wavey:
Good to hear from you and yes, the weather hasn't been too bad, yet.
Just so everyone knows, the Pete he is talking about is our old Lighthouse Keeper, Pete Colletti. I did post the pic you sent in of his new hobby in the lighthouse section and thats a great way to post email addresses. It would nice if he would come on the boards himself and let everyone know how he is doing, maybe someday when he has a spare minute he will.
Thanks for the update and I'm sure we will get some snow so your winter trip to the Keys won't be a waste.:apat: (Get that roof fixed already)

http://hamiltonbeachcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886

Top Bottom