October 2008 Meeting

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi everyone,

A reminder - the Beach Canal Lighthouse Group meets this Sunday (October 5) at 2 p.m. at the Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit.

This special meeting will focus on the draft business plan recently submitted by our team of consultants. It'll your last chance to provide comments before the final version is prepared for presentation to the City of Hamilton.

We will also discuss plans for October 18th. Do you remember what that day is? (The 150th anniversary of the lighthouse!)

Then we'll discuss the upcoming Annual General Meeting, including the election of officers and directors on November 9. We need several new people to join the executive this year, and even more to get really involved. So please give this some serious thought, everyone.

Finally, it's another opportunity to purchase the 2009 Beach Heritage Calendar by Gary Evans.

I hope we have a good turnout for this meeting. See you on Sunday!

David Auger
Beach Canal Lighthouse Group
(905) 681-6233

canoe_gurl

Super Moderator
Aug 19, 2008
could somebody please update me as to what was discussed today at the meeting? my study group ran late, so i was not able to attend. this would have been my first meeting, so any information about past meetings etc. would also be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
could somebody please update me as to what was discussed today at the meeting? my study group ran late, so i was not able to attend. this would have been my first meeting, so any information about past meetings etc. would also be greatly appreciated!

thanks!
I'm sure that the meeting summary will be sent in and posted in this thread.
Minutes from past meetings are already posted in some of the older threads, if you need a hand locating them, let me know.

Top Bottom