Post something weird about yourself.

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
Come on guys. It's to quiet here.
Let's do something fun. We are doing this on another site I'm on and we have about 6 pages already.

Something weird about me.

~When I'm on the phone, I pace around the house.
~ When I am folding laundry, I have to have my socks rolled. I HATE them being folded
~ I hate eating noises. Crunching, slurping etc.... I go nuts. And I can't stand people talking with their mouths full.
~When I go to sleep, I have to go to sleep laying on my left side or I can't fall asleep.

NEXT...............

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2005
You are just a little bit weird, 'lil!!!

I'm afraid of heights. Not just a little..... a shitload!!! I can't get on a crane at work without being petrified!! Makes for some nasty day's to say the least. Oh well, just about 20 or so years left. :nerd:

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
Weird things... weird things... nope, I don't do any weird things.

Some of the normal things I do, however are:

I sleep with a stuffed bear because I sleep on my side and holding the bear keeps whatever arm is on top up a bit higher making it more comfortable and easier to breathe

I eat ice (yeah, I know it's bad for my teeth)

I check my alarm clock about a dozen times before I'm confident it'll go off as planned the next morning

I'm totally, totally addicted to the PS2 game "We (heart) Katamari" to the point where I played the same level over and over until I was big enough to roll up the King and Queen of all Cosmos. ^_^

and...

Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is my boyfriend ^_-

See? Nothing weird about any of that...

Top Bottom