Pride of Baltimore Visit

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The tallship Pride of Baltimore 2 came through the Burlington piers on Saturday and went back out today, the Spec had a good write up on the visit
"The vessel, a replica of the square topsail schooners built in Baltimore that saw service during the War of 1812,"
Read More

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
Great pics again Scotto. I went to see it at the pier. It was jammed packed with people. So I didn't stay too long. And the only place I could find to park was at pier 4 lot. So I had to walk a lot to get to pier 8. I'm still paying for those aches as It's very hard for me to do much walking. I did take a few pics. At that time the sails were down.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I really like that second pic from the top. It sure looks beautiful with those sails up. :)

It's a good thing that accident didn't happen when the tallship came in. Since they couldn't lift the bridge. Did they get the guardrails fixed yet?

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I really like that second pic from the top. It sure looks beautiful with those salis up. :)

It's a good thing that accident didn't happen when the tallship came in. Since they couldn't lift the bridge. Did they get the guardrails fixed yet?
I'm told that it will be fixed next week, not a biggie.

Top Bottom