Received these Skyway pics today

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
That first pic was unreal. I bet that driver in the blue transport had to check his pants after that dumptruck hit the scaffold.

Drogo

Feb 8, 2005
Scott
I thought you were up north (lucky dog) trying to keep the Molson Canadian shares up for the investors! I have no idea where they came from. My husband forwarded them to me they have just be circulating on email. Can't see any issues because as soon as you mail them out with no stipulation they are out there for the world to use. Someone was allowed pretty good access to get those shots.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Scott
I thought you were up north (lucky dog) trying to keep the Molson Canadian shares up for the investors! I have no idea where they came from. My husband forwarded them to me they have just be circulating on email. Can't see any issues because as soon as you mail them out with no stipulation they are out there for the world to use. Someone was allowed pretty good access to get those shots.
That would be Coor's Light, buy extra shares this week and we still have the Internet up north.
Had to be someone working that day, the general public would not have been allowed up that close. It would be nice to give credit, but that isn't always possible.

Drogo

Feb 8, 2005
Calling my broker as I type!

Hubby had a good suggestion that maybe they are insurance pictures. They would be allowed all access to the area.

Drogo

Feb 8, 2005
Since they said he sped up when people started honking and the box wasn't up until near the accident I've never figured it was or was tooooo drunk and pulled the wrong handle.

Drogo

Feb 8, 2005
I hate heights so the thought of getting stopped up near the top does me in. There must have been lots of surprised drivers when the lanes suddenly stopped moving.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I don't mind heights but I hate getting stuck in an accident. Plus I hated driving around aggressive drivers.

That's why I always took the lift bridge. Even if there was any type of boat going through one knows it doesn't take that long for the bridge to go back down again. The only time I didn't like getting stuck at the lift bridge if I had to go to the bathroom. I know too much info. LOL

Top Bottom