RIP Jenn

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Former beach resident Jennifer White had passed away on Sunday August 27, 2007. She was 35 years old.
I don't know if I knew who she was??? Any relation to the Whites near the store.
Was White her maiden name??

WHITE, Jennifer, "Stellie" - August 27, 2007 There could never be enough words to say to express how much I love you. You were much more than a sister or a best friend. You are part of my heart and soul. Having you in my life for the past 30 years has been the best times of my life. I don't think two people have ever laughed or cried together as much as we did. I will hold every memory of ours in my heart forever. My Stellie, no one could ever fill your shoes. It is going to hurt so bad to have to go on without you. But we made promises to each other that I will honour. You were the best aunt to Sydney (little Stellie) but even more you were a great Mom number 2. You filled our lives with so much happiness and love and I could never say goodbye, just until we meet again. I will think of you with a full heart and a huge smile, like yours. Love, your sister and best friend, Stellie (Cherie Howden and Shawnee)
Date Posted: 2007-08-30

Top Bottom