RIP Wes Oldfield

BFD

Mar 30, 2005
Burlington
OLDFIELD, WESLEY FRANK

Suddenly on Friday May 25, 2012 in his 69th year. Survived by his wife Patricia (Krugal), of 46 years. He will be greatly missed by his daughter Bonnie (Mike Stephens), sons, Kenneth (Samantha McDonald), and Douglas (Kimberley Martineau) Grandfather to Ryan, Emily, Dustin, Cara and Amber. Survived by his sister-in-law Nancy (Kedge) Pre deceased by his brother George, niece Lisa (Ralph) and their sons Ethan Oldfield and David Weyman. Pre deceased by his mother Nellie (Woodhead) & father Wesley “Barney” Oldfield. He will be greatly missed by his many, many close friends. He was generous with his time, highly social and made many friends through his “gift of gab”. He was an avid fisherman, huntsman and loved to be outdoors. Much love and thanks to Charles Christie and his family for all of their love and support given through this difficult time. Please know that Wes considered everyone he knew to be special and a friend for life. Cremation has taken place, his wishes were for no funeral.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Last week I was messaging member BDF concerning “Wes” as I don’t recall ever meeting the guy, here is what he sent me;
Re: Frank Oldfield
Most people knew him as 'Wes', I believe he grew up in that house, married his wife Pat, and at some point moved to Elliot Lake. When his father passed away which I believe was sometime 2000 or 2001 they moved back to 11 Kirk Road. His brother George lived on Lakeside, he passed away a few years ago. I've only known Wes since 2003 when I moved in next door to him on Kirk. He drove and old Ford pickup, and could often be seen towing a boat

I also checked to see if he was a member at the Rescue Unit, no he wasn’t, but he did frequent the Moose Lodge with his brother George when he was alive. I never meant him there either.
Many thanks to BDF and to Wes' wife who allowed me to post a picture of him on the Forum.

Top Bottom