Roof repair

Jharnest

May 10, 2004
1 Granville Ave.
My wife and I have been beach bums for three years now. We love it! I hope to see some of you on the path this summer.

On another note: Do you or do you know of anyone that can do roof repairs?? We are also looking to buy some new windows. We can see many homes with relatively/brand spankin new windows in the area so can you make any recommendations??

Regards,
J Harnest :cool:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi Jason;
A belated welcome to the Beach and thanks for joining the forum.:D

Most of the residents I know do a lot of the work on their homes themselves, I changed all mine myself as I can not afford to pay someone to do it.(It's not that hard)

There are a few contractors on the Beach that I know of, but most are really busy and are booked up. Other forum members may know someone to recommend though.
See you on the Path, Scotto :)

Jharnest

May 10, 2004
1 Granville Ave.
Home Work

Scotto,

Thanks for the welcome. I am quite busy finishing some Engineering projects. In addition to these projects I am re-building the front of my house next weekend (myself). It's not a matter of being too hard but more a matter of time. I have too many other jobs which pay so dedicating my time on these projects isn't justifiable. Thanks for the comments, I guess I'll hope one of the contractors reply.

Cheers,
J
:pat:

Jeannette

Mar 9, 2004
now living in Cambridge, ON
re:roof repairs

Hi, Jason,

I am a former beach bum and now out of the area, but my family is still in the area....my dad owns a roofing company, Burlington Roofing....905-543-0440....I know he's busy, but his crews are always looking for a side job on weekends.....maybe they can help you.

Top Bottom