Skyway Lawn Equipment

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I believe the new owner lives next door in the new house and they are building medium density housing in that lot. It was there for as long as I can remember and I grew up at that end. (And I'm old) :D

randy mattinson

May 3, 2004
toronto
I remember as a kid, myself steve laing, martin clark, john and david coupland, as well as my brothers and others im sure. We used to raid the junk bin they had out back of building to get parts for various go karts. Not to mention the millions fo times we had to hop the fence of the compound because our tennis balls would go into it. usually from one of my "mike palmateer" style saves in net during one of our too many to mention ball hockey games there. great memories

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
When I played ball hockey there, the fence wasn't even there yet, many years earlier.

LS, they did renovate somewhat, the main building was spuced up a bit and the owner put in an addition on the north side, it is still shown in the after pic. I guess the new owner will use that as a building office.
Scotto

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Just in case someone was looking, Skyway Lawn Equipment has move to Upper Centennial Pkwy near Highland Road. Thanks to Beach Rescue member Leon for sending in this picture.
Skyway.jpg

Top Bottom