spent a few hours on the beach...

Collings

Dec 24, 2004
Winnipeg
I was in Toronto for a day on business, so I took my wife and drove to the beach strip...showed her where I grew up..then drove back to the airport and flew back home..

Anyone know what ever happened to David Clark?....he was a friend of mine..I remember his sister Laura was killed in about 1967/68..

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I was in Toronto for a day on business, so I took my wife and drove to the beach strip...showed her where I grew up..then drove back to the airport and flew back home..

Anyone know what ever happened to David Clark?....he was a friend of mine..I remember his sister Laura was killed in about 1967/68..
Hi Collings:

I only know one Dave Clark on the the Beach, still at same place. That would be "Beanzie", same guy?

Collings

Dec 24, 2004
Winnipeg
Hmm,,when I knew him he didn't have a nickname....he lived at the far end of the strip from me - almost at the east end, close to the church, (but on the other side of the strip) where the scouts used to meet..I seem to remember there was a small store a few doors away from his house.. I lost touch with him after his sister died..

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hmm,,when I knew him he didn't have a nickname....he lived at the far end of the strip from me - almost at the east end, close to the church, (but on the other side of the strip) where the scouts used to meet..I seem to remember there was a small store a few doors away from his house.. I lost touch with him after his sister died..
Not the same guy, the one I know is much younger and lives near the store.

Top Bottom