Spring Sprint

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
This years Spring Sprint in support of the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada will be held on May 1st and will start at the Lakeland Community Centre.

Myself and family and friends are walking in support of my 14 year old nephew who was diagnosed in November 2008.

To help raise funds I will be hosting a fundraising event on Sunday April 25th - 1pm - 4pm at 851 Beach Blvd. Uggs & Jewellery sale plus much more. A portion of the proceeds will go towards our fundraising efforts for the Spring Sprint.
Shopping Shopping Shopping!!!
So stop by on April 25th to do some shopping. You can also participate in this years walk - by doing so you not only support my nephew but the 55,000 Canadians affected each year by Brain Tumours.

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
Absolutely Scotto - sale is on the 25th - walk is on the 1st. You can visit www.springsprint.ca to make an online donation - our team is Baby Bears - or a general donation can be made. Arrangements can also be made to drop off donations at our house. Thanks - we are close to being halfway to our goal of $5,000.00!!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Absolutely Scotto - sale is on the 25th - walk is on the 1st. You can visit www.springsprint.ca to make an online donation - our team is Baby Bears - or a general donation can be made. Arrangements can also be made to drop off donations at our house. Thanks - we are close to being halfway to our goal of $5,000.00!!
It seems Baby Bears doesn't show as a team????

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
I've seen that - have sent an email to them to find out why not - even when I search under my own name - and I am team captain - it doesn't show - I will update info tomorrow after I call them

Top Bottom