Stay Away

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I hired this person named Randy to do some work around my house and some cleaning up.

Don't trust this person at all as he will steal your valuables and personal info.

Needless to say I am missing a lot of things in my house now.

Last edited:

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
With some detective I did I am close to having this jerk caught. So it's another trip to the police station again tomorrow.

Getting my possessions back is another story. I guess time will tell.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
He wasn't too smart when he left a trail a mile long.

My sister went earlier to the station for me with the new info I got on him, including his home address. So it isn't looking too good for him now.

Even though it cost me $17.40 for a reverse cell phone lookup. It was money very well spent.

Last edited:

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
The insurance has been great helping me with this issue. And I have been in contact with their lawyer whom also has been great.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
items they stole:
diamond and star sapphire ring
pearls I got when I went to Japan years ago
old coins
birth certificate
SIN info
credit card
$40

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
The lawyer is treating this as an identity theft case due to the ID that he stole.

Now since the police have his home address I wouldn't doubt it will be too much longer before he gets brought down.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The lawyer is treating this as an identity theft case due to the ID that he stole.

Now since the police have his home address I wouldn't doubt it will be too much longer before he gets brought down.
They still have to catch him with the items unless you have cameras.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
The police have tracked them both down and talked to them. Now they know it's been reported to the police and now they know they are being watched so that may stop them in their tracks from doing anything further with my stuff. His reply when he was talked to by the police, was her place was in such a mess she misplaced everything. I don't think I'm going to keep my SIN, credit card, birth certificate and cash etc in a pile of junk in the basement when I can't go up and down any stairs anymore due to my health issues.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
So there was more than one person, I didn't know there was two. Once again the police are going to say prove it and mow which one or were both in on it.

Top Bottom