Taking pictures?!

Sonja

Apr 28, 2010
The blue castle
Just wondering if anyone knows why there is a man taking pictures of houses, jotting things down in a notepad and using a walking tool to measue the distance of the path.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Just wondering if anyone knows why there is a man taking pictures of houses, jotting things down in a notepad and using a walking tool to measue the distance of the path.
I usually ask them and normally I get a civil response, if I see them I will ask. But it could be for a number of things, like adding more trees on the side of the Path as no more can be added on the hydro tower side. What exactly was he measuring? I assume it was on the Path?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
He was measuring the length of the path.
Sonja;
The City got back to me today, after checking with all of the possible departments that could of been near your property taking pictures, none have had any people working on the Beach. (And it wasn't me).
Maybe Hydro One, but the person did say they were working on behalf of the City?

Sonja

Apr 28, 2010
The blue castle
Thanks for looking into that Scott. I have no idea who the gentleman was working for, but he was measuring the the length of the path, writing notes and taking a lot pictures of what appeared to be the backyards or houses. Next time I will know to ask.

Top Bottom