Welcome to the Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit

B

Bax Family

Hi;
I am Peter Bax and I am the Forum Moderator for the Hamililton Beach Rescue Unit. Any questions, please post them or mail me.

Last edited:
B

Bax Family

Queen's Portrait

Thanks very much for the offer BobbyFinch, I will bring the suggestion to the membership and get back to you soon.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi bobbythefinch;
I was returning some photos to the Rescue Unit Friday, Mr. Bax is up to armpits in drywall and has little time at present, he did however floor your fine offer to the membership. The HBRU elders want the portrait in the new hall to remain there out of respect to the person who painted it and who is still around. They did say though that they would be very happy to display your donation in the private members hall as there isn't one at this time. Mr. Bax may have more comment when he has some time.
Thanks Scotto. :D

BTW let me know when you send it in, I will see if I can post it.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I have been super busy in last while and I didn't have time to get some pictures of BTF's donation to the Resue Unit. But I finally made down there this week. Bobby did a really nice job on this portrait. :D
The attached picture show it's final home in private section as it was originally hung near the bar and the members didn't want the Queen watching them as they carried on. :laugh:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Spud;
Peter doesn't have much to do with the Rescue Unit anymore. I saw him there last Sunday and that's the first time I seen him there in a long time.
Please email with your question.

Top Bottom