What about a forum for just talk.

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
I was thinking about maybe a forum section that we can use just for talking and catching up? I have been posting in the sign in section. Or replying to people's post's in certain ections. But things kinda get lost.

I'm not really to sure where I should post any "off beach" topics.

Just a thought.

:wink: :beer:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
lil squirt;
Things do get mixed up between the Sign In, Suggestion Box, We Are Listening and now the Photo Gallery sections. And that's just you a couple of past friends chatting, what would happen if there was say 20??? Sure I could start a new section, but what to call it???(Beach Talk, Beach Gossip, Old Times??? Yes that's lame) Is there a section I could replace??
The Bell Cairn Alumni section is unused, could put it there. I could combine some sections.
Let me know what you think.
Scotto :D

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
What about something like "odds and Ends, Or General Talk, even Old Times" sounds good to.

Alimni section looks good. Nobody has posted there.

I just feel bad starting a conversation in someone's post.

It's your call. You board. And it's great the way it is. It was just a though. Either way i'm happy. :D

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
lil squirt;
I could combine the Suggestion Box with We Are Listening, then do a little sorting, now that I think about it (I do that sometimes) they are somewhat the same anyway. Then start "lil squirts chat room", what do you think?? BTW you would like to Mod it???
Scotto:p

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
lil squirt said:

lil squirts chat room.
You trying to say I talk alot??
Darn, and you don't even "know" me and you know I talk alot. Great. What else has my dad told you about me? :(
:laugh: :laugh:
Now what makes you think your dad said something??? over a couple of beers at the Rescue Unit???.:D

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
lil squirt;
Will work on it, give me some time.
BTW the only time your dad mentioned your name was when we had some e-mail issues.
Scotto :D

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Since I don't live on the beach anymore. :(
I don't always get to see the beach banner.

Do you advertise this website in the Beach Banner? If not, it would be a great way to get the site out there to everyone.

Even at the garage sale, maybe people have advertise with there stuff.
(To much time to think tonight. sorry. LOL)

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
lil squirt;
Yes the URL has been in the last two Beach Banners, thanks to the editor Gwen Hall, she will also be helping out the forum on Garage Sale day. Thanks again to Gwen.

Also thanks for the use of your book, it is a good one. I have tried to contact the author to get permission to reprint some parts of it, but no luck. Maybe he spends the cold months away, I will try a couple times, then let you know. (I didn't forget).
Thanks Scotto :D

Top Bottom