Latest activity

• scotto
    scotto replied to the thread 954 Beach Blvd.
    Great pictures, where did you find them?
  • S
    Shawnperras replied to the thread 954 Beach Blvd.
    The house in 1948. Frank Sturgeon raised the home and built a basement due to water levels. You can see 958 & 946 bu those are both now...
    • 954_b.jpg
    • 954a.jpg
  • S
    The attached file list ownership so far. If there are privacy concerns pls do not hesitate to advise and I will delete it. If you...
  • scotto
    I will bet that John Brown sold to Galbraith. The picture shows part of page 16 of a report I got related to the note on my Parcel...
  • S
    I will bet that John Brown sold to Galbraith. The picture shows part of page 16 of a report I got related to the note on my Parcel...
    • pl320.jpg
    • serviceontario.jpg
    • 1661314724027.png
  • scotto
    I see Carlo all the time, I will check with him. I have gone through my old maps and a couple have some info. A large blue map dated...
    • Galbrith.jpg
  • S
    Carlo and Phyllis lived at 954 in 1964. Carlo worked at/for Tucketts...(?)
  • scotto
    Some details I have uncovered... > owner of property in 1875 before a home was built... John Brown of the lighthouse and Highfield...
  • scotto
    Good find, didn't know that John Brown owed any property on the Beach as worked at many different locations far from here building more...
  • S
    Some details I have uncovered... > owner of property in 1875 before a home was built... John Brown of the lighthouse and Highfield...
    • 046d39a7-b219-4390-bb01-092fec260be3.jpg
  • scotto
    scotto replied to the thread Salt Storm(starting) 2012.
    Another ship load being dropped off on August 14th, that was then merged with a larger pile one scoop at a time. A wider view of the...
    • Aug14.JPG
    • Aug14a.JPG
    • Aug14b.JPG
    • Aug14c.JPG
    • Aug17.JPG
    • Aug17b.JPG
  • scotto
    I have been informed that the old mortar has been removed and ready for replacement.
    • LH2022c.JPG
  • scotto
    scotto replied to the thread Sunrise along the pier.
    From yesterday; a sunset on the Harbour.
    • AugSun.JPG
  • scotto
    scotto replied to the thread Pics I Scanned.
    One addition from the book Hamilton Skyline 1971, still trying to figure out which CSL vessel is transiting the canal. Also, the...
    • Canal1971a.jpg
  • scotto
    The pointing project is under way and a lot of the old mortar has been remove, the picture shows a lower section of the lighthouse...
    • LH2022.JPG
    • LH2022b.JPG
    • LH2022a.JPG
Top Bottom