New profile posts

Are you the girl I talked to in October? I was walking around with my camera and told you that I grew up at 757.
hi i am new to the community and i already love it. I am single and not so young (56) am looking for something but can't figure what it is, also does anyone know how to fix a bowflex????????????
Hi,

I beleive I saw you last night talking with Lesley Sampson. I hope you enjoyed the presnetation in spite of the second speaker which was different than what I was led to believe. I hope you are well and things improving a bit since the loss of your friend.
If you can provide any feedback I would appreciate it. Going forward I would have only the one speaker at a time.

Sincerely,
Paul
Hi Jim, My names Patty McEwan (nee) I grew up on the beach strip. My brother was johnny(passed away 1966) and i had a sister sandy (passed away sept 2007)..your name is very familiar to me.your 2 years older than me so we must have gone to school together. I moved away in 1970, i was just reminissing on the site. hope to hear from you.......patty
Dick,
I am at kayakermb@hotmail.com..send me an e-mail and I'll tell you whats been going on since we moved to Nova Scotia in 1969
Top Bottom