Running Group

oxyjennrt

Feb 14, 2008
just wondering if ANYONE would be interested in meeting once or twice a week to run as a group? thought we could start with a run/walk. low intensity and work our way up gradually to even just a 5k run by the end of summer.
anyone interested?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
just wondering if ANYONE would be interested in meeting once or twice a week to run as a group? thought we could start with a run/walk. low intensity and work our way up gradually to even just a 5k run by the end of summer.
anyone interested?
oxyjennrt;
Doesn't sound like there is too much interest, too much exercise for me.:Dgreat idea though.
You might want to give it another try once all the condos are finished.

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
i would be interested - we move out there around the 16th of April - I would certainly be a beginner. Was going to start anyways but would be much better with a group - I work shift work so difficult to manage same day/time every week - some flexibility would be great.

BFD

Mar 30, 2005
Burlington
I run on occasion along the path, but I don't know how much I'd be able to stick to a group setting due to my fluctuations in my shift work plus in differences in my training. I'll do everything from 40 yard sprints to a 5k run depending on the specific training purposes.

Top Bottom