Looking for a job

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
Preferably on the west side of Hamilton/Ancaster-Brantford

depending on pay determines the travel distance I'm out of Brantford now and its pretty dry,

I have an AZC license (tractor-trailer/dump truck-bus) but no on the road experience (also must not be boarder crossing), and have had the last 17 years in a Factory environment being a guy that sets the machines to run and trains the other people to run them.

If anyone has heard of anyone Hiring I would love to know. although for minimum wage I cant travel out of Brant.

thanks Porky

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Thanks Scott. Ive beat the want ads and internet job searches to death, figured couldnt hurt to pop one up here.
I don't how many future employers stop in here, but you never know. Some say the worst is over and businesses are starting to hire again, but you never know who believe anymore. Again, I wish you the best of luck!

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
preferably turn arrounds but Obama has decided my name isnt good enough for him so now I'm need Canada only untill I can get the waiver, I have no Criminal record but now need need a waiver to cross the boarder as they refused me entry, why, because they said so, anyone know the process to get a cross boarder waiver

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
preferably turn arrounds but Obama has decided my name isnt good enough for him so now I'm need Canada only untill I can get the waiver, I have no Criminal record but now need need a waiver to cross the boarder as they refused me entry, why, because they said so, anyone know the process to get a cross boarder waiver
That is what your MP is there for, ask them why. The last time Bill Clinton and GW Bush were here, they returned to the border and were asked for their passports. Niether had one and Bush had no idea he needed one. He made it law.

Top Bottom