3rd Generation Beach Bum

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
Hello everyone!

I am new to these boards, and will be moving to the Beach Strip "officially" July 1st.

I will be moving into my Grandparents' house (Walt and Audrey Simmons)... it's easy to recognize, it's the one with the big "Buy our condos we haven't built yet!" sign on the front. ^_-

I'm looking forward to living there, and to participating on these boards!

Becky Simmons

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
BeckyS said:
Hello everyone!

I am new to these boards, and will be moving to the Beach Strip "officially" July 1st.

I will be moving into my Grandparents' house (Walt and Audrey Simmons)... it's easy to recognize, it's the one with the big "Buy our condos we haven't built yet!" sign on the front. ^_-

I'm looking forward to living there, and to participating on these boards!

Becky Simmons
Becky;
Welcome to the Beach, again sorry to hear about your mother. She never did get her "condo". :sure:
Anyway, she did pass some oldie photos of her house our way and they are posted here-
http://hamiltonbeachcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
Welcome Becky.
I lived 2 doors down from Aunt Audrey. (We always's called them Aunt and Uncle.) My parents still live there. You know them.
They will be at the memorial on Friday.
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandma.

Hey, how is Greg doing? He's married now isn't he?

Last edited:

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
lil squirt said:
Welcome Becky.
I lived 2 doors down from Aunt Audrey. (We always's called them Aunt and Uncle.) My parents still live there. You know them.
They will be at the memorial on Friday.
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandma.

Hey, how is Greg doing? He's married now isn't he?
Thank you both for your kind words. ^_^

Grandma will be missed, but she led a full and active life.

Greg is well. Yes, he is married now. He and his wife went to Las Vegas recently (I *think* they're still there, but I am unsure of their return date).

I don't know a lot of my Grandparents' neighbours. I'm the youngest of the 10 grandchildren. I look forward to meeting my new neighbours when I move, though!

Thanks again,
Becky

Top Bottom