Advertising Flyers

Jeanette

Oct 12, 2005
Hi Neighbours:
Has anyone been receiving flyers since Christmas?? I've only received them once (you know....Grocery stores, Sears, Cdn. Tire, etc.).
Does anyone know the delivery firm that I could call to ask about this?? I did send an e-mail to Sears and am awaiting a reply.
Would appreciate any input.
jenjen

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Up until last weekend I wasn't getting them either, but I had two delivered this week. Probably they had no one to deliver, try Rich @ (905) 643-5394.

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
I've only gotten a couple since I moved in last July... I didn't think much of it (I never seem to have time to go through them until they've expired) until I met up with our mail delivery person and she was shocked to find that someone lived in my house.

My neighbour has gotten two or three since the beginning of the year, though. Are they supposed to be weekly?

Bobbie-Anne

Aug 8, 2005
Beach Blvd
Hi. I used to get them every Thurs. Nothing since Christmas until last week ( delivered on Friday). Didn't get them this week but I noticed some neighbors did. Frustrating, what do we do?

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
Ah, ignore my earlier post about not getting flyers... I noticed a small pile of them at the side of my house (the opposite side from where my door is).

Oh well.

Top Bottom