Anyone still go to Hutch's?

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
:cool:

I dunno but the food seems to be getting worse. I use to LOVE going for the fish & chips , but the last 3 times i was very disapointed. 80% of The fries were black at both ends & very hard. :nonono:

Also if im paying $5.40 for a piece of fish i expect a DECENT size of fish & not a grease covered chunk of batter.
Either IMPROVE your Qaulity or lower your prices!~~

anywho...thats my rant..im SO OVER HUTCH'S

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
:cool:

I dunno but the food seems to be getting worse. I use to LOVE going for the fish & chips , but the last 3 times i was very disapointed. 80% of The fries were black at both ends & very hard. :nonono:

Also if im paying $5.40 for a piece of fish i expect a DECENT size of fish & not a grease covered chunk of batter.
Either IMPROVE your Qaulity or lower your prices!~~

anywho...thats my rant..im SO OVER HUTCH'S
I stopped in there last week and grabbed a family fish & chips, I thought it was fine. I don't eat there that often as most times the lines are out the door, but I never had any issues with the food.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I usually go to Parkdale for fish and chips. I haven't been to Hutches in ages. I never talk to my nephew, but he is one of the cooks there. He is off today since he is best man at his brother's wedding today. No I am not going to the wedding. As I mentioned I am not close to my family.

Last edited:

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
I usually go to Parkdale for fish and chips. I haven't been to Hutches in ages. I never talk to my nephew, but he is one of the cooks there. He is off today since he is best man at his brother's wedding today. No I am not going to the wedding. As I mentioned I am not close to my family.
Parkdale fish & chips are THE BEST! :yay:
Thier fritters are to die for!

I live closer to parkdale than i do to Hutch's...i think most people go to hutch's for the scenery & Not the food...but then again, maybe i just went on a "bad" day. :1:

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
They are potatoe slices dipped in batter & deep fried...Not the healthiest thing you can eat..but in moderation...DELISH!

;-)

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
went to hutches a few days ago...just for fries, & they were really GOOD.

its hit or miss with this place. *sheesh*

Fred Briggs

Beach History Moderator
May 27, 2004
Stoney Creek
hamiltonbeachcommunity.com
Whenever Carolyn and I have been on the Beach or in Burlington in mid-day, going home via 20 Highway, we always stop at Hutch's for an early or late lunch . We're in our mid and late 70's, and expect to keep up the tradition as long as we're both alive!! No complaints!

Top Bottom