Arcade

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Thanks to TC for upgrading the Site and the Arcade, he has also added a Chatbox on the homepage.:beer:

The Arcade highscores will be reset and the King of the Arcade for the year (Sept. 2007) is Benny77, followed by R&RSISSON
Benny77's Stats:
1st Place Finishes: 311
2nd Place Finishes: 296
3rd Place Finishes: 223
Top Ten Finishes: 447
Congrats to Benny.:beer:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I request that members report any games deemed inappropriate, keeping in mind that this is a family site and young children do play in the Arcade.
I have paged through the complete game list and have already remove some of these games, but there are over 3500 listed and some will still slip by.
Also report any games that don't function for what ever reason, all will be removed ASAP.
Thanks.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Cribbage works well, but watch the first hand, sometimes the scoring snafus.
I see what you mean.
If you click too fast when the game is counting the points, then they are not recorded.
You can also try it on Jake, but it sounds like cheating to me.:apat:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I have started a tournament in the Arcade, three more players are needed and the game I picked was 247Bombs. Feel free to join in!:celebrate
If anyone wants to start their own tourny, try and pick a game that everyone can play.

rbaker.1

Dec 4, 2006
Hell oooooooo
Just got things sorted out to get into the web., BUT How do I change my user name ?
The one on here is the one I use from Key West Fl. But I have chaned my ISP that will allow me to use it from down there and here.

By the way it is 78 F down there today.

Rae

Top Bottom