Beach Motor Motel

kelliott54

Feb 16, 2004
On beach blvd.
Hey I was out last night and seen a few cops down at the motel around 10pm. I drove by again this afternoon and noticed now that they have taped off an area and still a cop car is there and what looks like to be a mattress or something out there. Any one hear what happened!!:confused:

kelliott54

Feb 16, 2004
On beach blvd.
I agree! Back in August I had a friend down from Sarnia and insisted that the motel was not that bad and she could just stay there LOL!! After bugs and a huge amount of hair on the bed cochroaches and a "crack head" harrassing her Lets just say she did not last LOL

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
My brother called me around 9:00 and said they there where a bunch of police cars and a firetruck driving down the beach. But my the time I got the scanner on I couldn't hear anything because once the call is out, they change to another frequency so I couldn't get it.

canoe_gurl

Super Moderator
Aug 19, 2008
Does anyone remember the prostitutes that used to hang around there?? I had forgotten about them until this thread was made. Whatever happened to them, hopefully they haven't returned?!

Top Bottom