Bing Photo Contest

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
I am hoping we can keep Hamilton on the Map for the contest--we have moved to number #1 in the province and #3 in Canada!!!!!!! There are some great pics of city in contest and thank you for submitting them! :) Keep on voting for our city--we need to keeep up the numbers to beat Quebec!!!! If we win it would be great for this City!!!! Thanks again! :)

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
Congrats to aida for winning june 16th daily draw. Finally put hamilton on the board!~~

;-) PS....loved the surfer pic.

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Thank You!!!

Thank you for your support and compliments-its really appreciated and encouraging :) Quebec is going to win for sure --they always seem too--I swear they have a robot sitting there voting lol --the town only has 160,000 people in it and she has 100,000 votes!!!!??? Hmmm, Oh well....
I think we will finish # 2 in Canada :) Not bad Hamilton!! :) Thank you again :)

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
I did win a camera--but they are not letting me know how to get it so I contacted them and guess what?? it is an office in Quebec that was running the contest---it all makes sense now....I think a call to Walmart Head office is on the agenda for tomorrow :)

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Why did Quebec get the earthquake?

Cause they cheated in the Photo contest!! lol
What a coincidence eh? lol I am going to check and see how far away epicentre was frm town that won lol
Its a kodak digital camera 12 mpx... I am going after it today.... let u know how that goes... :)

Top Bottom