Brad Meisel

brattlee

Mar 3, 2005
Hey does anyone remember me? People i would like to get in touch with are: Gail Potter, Lyne Pennel, Christine Clancy, Heather Cameron, Faulkner twins(Shane & Shawn) Bill louden (willy) Mark Farnham (Fark) And anyone else that knows or remembers me !

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
brattlee said:
Hey does anyone remember me? People i would like to get in touch with are: Gail Potter, Lyne Pennel, Christine Clancy, Heather Cameron, Faulkner twins(Shane & Shawn) Bill louden (willy) Mark Farnham (Fark) And anyone else that knows or remembers me !
As you know, I do remember your brother, but I don't remember meeting you.
Mark Farnham is still around and I can get a number for him if you want to contact him.
I don't know the rest, but the last names are very familiar.
Thanks again for joining up. :D
Scotto :D

Jeannette

Mar 9, 2004
now living in Cambridge, ON
I Remeber you

I used to hang out with Christine Clancy and Cherie Howden and Jen White and Krissy Blandon. I too lost all 3 of those friends. never forgotten them. Christine is actually moving back to the beach soon, they have posession of their brand new house already but will officially move in when school is done for their son. Her last name is now Webb, they are down by the baseball diamond in one of those "new" houses.. as for Farky, he is still there, in the same house I believe, Mark Hamilton and his wife (my brother & sister in law) bought Faulkner's house on Arden. As for me, not sure if you remember me at all, Jeannette Scott, I married Jay Hamilton and we live in Cambridge, ON. we are actually looking to move back to the beach, but not sure if that will happen or not. I would like to as I miss it very much. Go figure.lol. Your brother Jim is with my aunt Kelly now. so i see them here and there...I still keep in touch with many people from there. Pete Redding, Jeff Laing, Heather Cameron,and so on... so some things you can't change.lol. take care and talk soon. Jeannette

waffle

Aug 2, 2005
Hey there, I see John Burns still and he is in touch with Gail. I can pass any messages on for you

Craig McCleary ( 609 )

shamsson

Jul 30, 2004
Near Atlanta, Georgia
Hi

I remember John Burns. Vaguely because I was only 11 when I left the beach but he used to buy gas from my dad's gas station. I'm sure my dad would love to see him again. Didn't he work in Mississauga at a Robot factory at some point in the 80s?

Top Bottom