Can anyone reccomend

Mormac

May 1, 2006
Can anyone reccomend a good dog bording kennel that can keep multiple dogs together. We have 3 labs that will have to be borded for a week this summer and they have never been separated. We are looking in the Hamilton, Burlington area. :crazy18:

Mormac

May 1, 2006
We arn't opposed to traveling as long as it's a reputable kennel. Ideally we would like to keep them home, they have never been away from at least one of the family but we are all going to a destination wedding so there is no family to stay with them.

Mormac

May 1, 2006
Thank you both for your ideas. I will talk to my vet and also the breeder for the newest pup. She is in this area.

Mormac

May 1, 2006
Thanks smr714, I'll check it out. The problem with most kennels is they can keep 2 dogs together but not 3. We didn't think of that when we got the last one or we might have waited till we got home, but who can resist a little puppy?

lillibell

Jul 14, 2006
beach strip
I know of a kennel in Waterdown/Flamboro, very nice and clean, and the owners are very nice. they have a # of dogs of their own. It is called Meredun 4 Paws they can be reached at 905-689-7297. talk to Jane or Gary.
hope they can help!

Mormac

May 1, 2006
Thanks to all who helped me about a kennel for my dogs. We have settled on a place called Forrestdale Kennels in Freelton. It is run by a retired K9 cop. I will post how it is when we get home. :tbu:

Top Bottom