Councillor Report April 2009

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Beach Lots for Sale - Update

Further to my previous correspondence, please be advised that the City of Hamilton has received an 'offer to purchase' for all six of the recently listed lots. The properties, 958, 962, 966, 970, 974 & 978 Beach Boulevard, carry the same purchase conditions as those lots sold to date. The purchaser must initiate construction within a year of the purchase date, and complete the construction of a new home within two years. Surveys have been completed on another 11 properties, and these lots will be placed on the market some time over the next 8-12 weeks.

Beach Community Cleanup 2009 - April 25th

Over 35 Beach community residents attended the spring neighbourhood cleanup organized last April. I'm please to announce that our 2nd Annual clean up is scheduled for Saturday, April 25th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Bags and gloves will be distributed to participants at the Beach Rescue Unit, and organizers will be providing refreshments and hosting a Bar BQ over the lunch hour. If for whatever reason you are unable to attend on the 25th, but are still interested in contributing to this years clean up event, please contact my office and I will make arrangements to deliver bags and gloves to your home.

Branthaven Homes Development - Former Dynes

Branthaven Homes continues to make progress with their development at 337 Beach Boulevard. The City of Hamilton recently approved their site plan and site servicing is scheduled to start in mid April, and be complete by June of 2009. Construction of the first phase of buildings will begin in early July, with the first residents moving in to their new homes in December.

Councillor Collins
Business Phone: (905) 546-2716 • Fax: (905) 546-2535 • Email: ccollins@hamilton.ca

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
beach lots

Where do we find out about the lots the City is releasing for sale? does anyone have info on this?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Where do we find out about the lots the City is releasing for sale? does anyone have info on this?
I'm sure there must be something on-line, but they (City) have info slots on the "For Sale" signs that posted in front of the lots. I will try a grab one the next time I pass by.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Beach Community Clean Up - Reminder

Please note that the Beach Community Clean up will be held tomorrow, Saturday, April 25th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Volunteers are asked to visit the Beach Rescue Unit to pick up their garbage bags, recycling bags, and gloves. Refreshments and a Bar BQ will be provided.

Top Bottom