Electric Organ - Free to good home

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
Hello all!

I am moving at the end of February and I've got some things to get rid of.
As the subject line suggests, one of those things is an electric organ.

It's got two manuals and a full octave of pedals, along with a dynamics pedal. I don't know the brand, but it says "Electro Chord Bass III" on it. It's got lot of neat sounds and some drum patterns pre-programmed. It comes with the bench and some music books that came with it when I got it.

I've also got a small, round, tall table with a glass top that I'll have no room for.

Please call me at 905-549-9696 or e-mail beckytma@yahoo.ca if you're interested.

Thanks!
Becky

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
lil squirt said:
But you just moved in.
BTW, that was my Brother and my Husband that came by yesterday. :) The Organ was for my Sister In Law
Yes, she mentioned that her inlaws lived two doors down. I thought that was pretty neat. ^_^

And yeah, I know I just moved in last summer, but I really need to move. I commute quite a ways to work and gas prices nearly did me in last fall. It dug me into a financial hole that my recent dental bills only made worse (hooray for root canal therapy! Woo.) So, the plan is to move back in with my parents for a little while and then move on to greater things... or something. ^_^

Rumour has it that someone else in the family will be moving in after I leave, so... that's something.

I imagine I'll be down this way a lot when the warmer weather hits... I loved riding my bike along the trail... and taking my roller skates out as well.

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
Greg is doing well, I believe. I haven't seen him much since Christmas, but I've been so busy. Yes, he did get married. His wife is such a nice woman. ^_^

Who knows? Maybe they'll move in here after I go.

Speaking of which... off I go to pack some more! Woo!

Top Bottom