Epiphanys Pics Beach Strip and Area....

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Which ever one I can grab lol --I use a canon xti, a lumix, a kodak easyshare etc.... Its not the camera that makes the pics --- any camera can take amazing pics nowadays.... :)

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
wow amazing pictures - i have the cannon rebel and still learning to use it - but I think there is a natural talent there- even made the towers look beautiful :)

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Well I guess I finally figured out how to post the pics--it takes forever to do though :( I would rather be out taking pictures lol.....So till next time... hope you enjoy and any constructive critisism?(spelled that wrong i think lol ) is appreciated as well as any ideas or comments.... Photography is strictly a hobby to me but I am always looking for new ideas for pics....Life is an adventure isn't it? Enjoy :)

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I hear you.

And the Hamilton Naturalists I'm sure are aware of the situation since they are at the beach more now since the falcon laid her eggs on the lift bridge.

RHammond

Oct 11, 2004
Beautiful visuals from the beach Epiphany. I agree with Scott's pick, it is a great shot of the tower. I also like the 2 red chairs in the grass.
I married into the 'beach' almost 20 years ago and I HATED the hydro towers. But, as time passes, I have gotten used to them being there and have learned to see them as part of the landscape. I now look at them as our human contribution to nature-the world we have created won't function without them. They carry immense amounts of energy to so many people, connecting all of us. Obviously, the beach would 'look' better without them, but their importance has made me accept them, and in a very odd way, the strength of their structures and the power they posses seems to be a fitting companion to Lake Ontario which also has great strength and power.
Mary

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Thank you for the compliments on my pics and I am glad you enjoyed looking at them :) There are so many "interesting" things to see on and at this fascinating part of Hamilton!! I think I am becoming addicted to the beach area!! I have always hated the hydro towers and always will but I realize they are a part of our lives until we can come up with an alternative method of energy which I know we are capable of creating.... If I were younger I would fight to have them moved but I am too old now for that fight lol :) I use my pictures now to convey messages about how I feel about things and maybe motivate others into a new way of seeing things....thus the name "epiphany" :) Thank you again :)

Top Bottom