Euchre Night

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I noticed on the Rescue Unit's signboard a Euchre night in November, does anyone know about this or have any information?
There will be a Euchre night on November 17th, that's all I have on that for now. I will check with the club and see if I can get a little more info for you.

Also, there is Christmas Turkey Roll, that will be held on November 30th (2007)

rorush

RIP March 21, 1973 - February 07, 2010
Mar 3, 2004
Beach
it has been a while since I have gone to one but starts at 7pm I believe five dollars, progressive euchre about 15-20 tables ,and ten rounds I think prizes for first place and lone hands maybe second and third prizes, can't remember friendly atmosphere.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I was way too busy to go, I seen that the parking lot was jam packed, so it must of been good night for the Rescue Unit.
We will have to go to the next one.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Though I have to admit staying in PJs (not the same ones) from Saturday to Monday morning felt kinda decadent and good....sigh... I lately it doesn't take much to amuse me it seems.
We must be around the same age:D Lets try to make the next if we can get in.

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
It is a fun night, I went on the 15 Nov but I did not do well, at all.

I am little older then u SMR but know how you feel.lol

I won't be at the Dec one as it is the same night as our Work Christmas bash.

smr714

RIP July 1969-April, 2009
Mar 15, 2004
Beach Blvd.
www.neopets.com
Had one work bash on Saturday at the Delta Chelsea Hotel in Toronto, company was good, food was not.....

I have another one on Friday, so I will be able to try finally to get to the euchre night on Saturday.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I am not sure I am going back, I felt lectured for being 10 minutes late, and completely unwelcomed.
Sorry to hear that smr, someone who has a difficult getting around would end being tad late here and there. If I made to any one of those nights I would be lucky to only be 10 minutes late with the schedule I keep.
A couple new members run that event and I have shared many a beer in the back with them and they always seemed like very nice people, so i will have to ask next time I stop in.
Again sorry to hear this.

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
Hey SMR

Sorry to hear that, they are usually a fun group, I take my Mom with me and usually have a good time.
Don't give up, as it is a fun night. Maybe they need some portables as it has been crowed last few time.lol

Top Bottom