Hello Everyone

Beach_Kid

Nov 23, 2007
I just wanted to say hello,I'm a new member to the site and grew up on the beach. You are what makes the beach a community!! :)

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I just wanted to say hello,I'm a new member to the site and grew up on the beach. You are what makes the beach a community!! :)
Hi Beach Kid,
A big welcome to the Forum, please feel free to post any comments or questions. Dosen't mean we will know the answer though.:beer:

Where abouts did you grow up???

Beach_Kid

Nov 23, 2007
I grew up nearly right next to the dynes tavern.Which I will miss quite abit.I hated to see them tare it down,that was my hang out for quite some time.Had some good games of pool on those tables!!!!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I grew up nearly right next to the dynes tavern.Which I will miss quite abit.I hated to see them tare it down,that was my hang out for quite some time.Had some good games of pool on those tables!!!!
You must of had a game or two with me, I played there quite a bit?
I wasn't happy to see it go also.

TALL1

Jul 5, 2008
Hello Everyone,
I Grew Up On The Beach And Loved It...
Have Many Great Memories.
Would Be Fantastic To Reach Old Friends.
After All This Time.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
Hi there,,,i just joined b/c ive always been fond of the beach strip..i remember the wee amusment park & riding on the train. those were good times, too bad its gone.
i live in east hamilton & still love to visit hutches & beachway park.
:wink:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi suesue;:wavey:
Nice to have another member join up and yes I use to like to hang out at the amusement park as well, spent many a summer there working the rides.
Thanks for your comments.

Alex Rox

Sep 26, 2004
my friends dad bought one of them before they tore the dynes down

Top Bottom