Hi:)

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Just wondering how I log into the gallery on this website--it asks for a username and pw but when I put mine in it does not work :( and if I want to start an album in there --how do I go about doing it? Thanks for your patience ...

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Just wondering how I log into the gallery on this website--it asks for a username and pw but when I put mine in it does not work :( and if I want to start an album in there --how do I go about doing it? Thanks for your patience ...
That Gallery is usually only accessable by Forum Admins, but PM me what you want to do and I will set you up.

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Ok thank you---- I want to go out and get some more pics but it might take a week or 2 cause I have so much stuff to do.... but I will pm you for sure--Thank you again :)

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Ok thank you---- I want to go out and get some more pics but it might take a week or 2 cause I have so much stuff to do.... but I will pm you for sure--Thank you again :)
Please try and keep them around 100-150KB if possible, maybe I will see you on the Path if I can get my act together.

Top Bottom