I'm Back !!!

shamsson

Jul 30, 2004
Near Atlanta, Georgia
Hi Randy

Randy,

I think I remember you. Your father was a jeweler. And didn't' you have a sports car with the licence plate buzzzzzz or something like that? I always remembered you as the "big guy".

I just found this forum. My father, Sham, used to own the Spur/Turbo beach varierty next to dynes. I hung out on your street quite a bit. I remember Mrs. Sterling and my favourite was Mr & Mrs. magilligan. I saw Mr. Magilligan about 5 years ago and he was really happy to see me.

this forum is awesome. brings back lotsa memories.

take care
abeed

randyrap

May 12, 2004
Stoney Creek
Hi Abeed.

I remember you and your dad well. You are right about the car and my dad. The car is gone but my dad is still around. He now lives in Stoney Creek.

Small world eh ............................. Randy

shamsson

Jul 30, 2004
Near Atlanta, Georgia
Hey Randy

I talked to my dad today and he remembers you well. I am so glad i found this forum and there are pics of my dad's old station that I will print out and give to him tomorrow when I see him. I also remember you and Billy Zook (SP) used to hang out a lot I think. I"m going through major nostalgia. How's Jimmy Magilligan?

great hearing from you
abeed

randyrap

May 12, 2004
Stoney Creek
I still talk to Bill Zuk once in a while. I think he is still on the beach and takes care of his parents who are up there in age.

I saw Jimmer a few weeks ago. He is doing well. He had a spill last winter and broke his leg. Seems to be fully mended. His son Darcy is still at home and takes care of him.

My old house (7 Mareve), I now rent out so I often stop by the old neighbourhood.

shamsson

Jul 30, 2004
Near Atlanta, Georgia
Hi

I've heard a lot of beach folks made an exodus to Stoney Creek. I remember being small and Billy used to call my name out in a high pitch voice. Man, those were the good ol' days. I also remember Muriel who lived across from you guys. I had my homework from school and couldn't do it so I put it in her mailbox one day. I think i was 6. I used to hang out at the Kelly's house who lived next door to you. There was Jason and Clint Kelly.

My dad is the same ol sham that everyone on the beach would remember. He knows all his customers down here just like he did on beach blvd.

some familiar names are: Mr & Mrs. Wheeler, Mr. Dean, The Bradley bros, the Lomaxs', The Farnhams, The Hamiltons, and there are many more.

take care
abeed

Top Bottom