July 1st fire works.

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
I was looking online for fireworks this weekend and came across so info I thought I'd pass on.

July 1st Spencer Smith park is having Canada Day fireworks. They usually have them on a barge in the water. So take a chair down to the path and watch. No worry about parking or finding a place to sit. :)

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
Well,i was planning on going to bayfront park in hamilton.... hope the weather holds out. I think its a 40% chance of rain?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
sue; many park down near the Lift Bridge and watch the Burlington ones. You can also see the Bayfront ones, but not as good of a view.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
Ive seen the fireworks from spencer smith a few times & they were AMAZING~~ right now its pouring buckets (4;pm) so im not getting my hopes up...lol

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
It was pouring here so we didn't think they would go off. At 9:45 it finally started to drizzle. I called my Mom and she said it hadn't been raining there for a bit. So we got the baby up, packed the kids in the van and got there just after they started. Joshua had a ball. :)

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
I could kick myself for not going! it was raining very lightly & i assumed they would be cancelled...they werent.....WAAA!

oh well, got to watch the neighbours. ;-)

Top Bottom