Let's Bring Will Prenger Home

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
This was sent in to me, please help out if you can.
As most of you are aware Will Prenger is currently in the hospital located in Brampton. His wife has been trying very hard to get Will back home to Jo Brant at the location of his birth and close to home family and friends. So far this attempt has been denied by the Jo Brant Hospital for reasons that totally unacceptable. I am asking you to take some time and send a short note to the person noted below and request some compassion and to live up to their mission statement of: “Compassionate Care. Exemplary Service. Every Time”
Right now they are not living up to that mission statement and it is our duty to remind them of this and bring our good friend Will home. Please pass this on to other friends of Will and co-workers as there are a lot of people that could help with this request and I currently do not have their e mails. Hopefully with lots of requests the hospital may find a way in their hearts to show some compassion and allow Will to come home.

Send you e mails titled: Bring Will Prenger Home to: KMorris@josephbranthospital.ca : Her name is Karen and she is the Manager of patient relations.
She will damn well have to listen to all of Wills friends and make her realize just how important this request is. Please pass this on and we will fill her e mail box with requests for compassion.

Thank you for your help

Top Bottom