Looking for a DOG Owner.

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
I was at my parents today. (Monday Oct 11)
I almost hit a little dog. I would like to find the owner since a very nice neighbour is taking care of it for now. I believe she is going to make some signs.

I would like to get a head start to see if we can get this little one home fast.

Found between the Park and the School on the bay side.
Very friendly. Tan colour, small. Looks like maybe some kind of poodle?
Had a collar on but no tags. The collar was a green colour and my dad said it was knitted. It's a very well taken care of dog.

When my dad picked it up to get it off the road, the dog cuddled up in his arms.

I'm not sure if it's Male or Female. Sorry.
If it is your dog, or you know who's dog it is (address edited out) Nobody had the heart to take it to the SPCA since it must belong to someone on the beach.

Edited to say, it was found at about 12:45pm going toward the bridge.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Picture Sent In

Thanks to our newest member (RHammond) for sending in the pic.
Anyone know who owns him/her??? I have never seen it around.
The dog's name is now Mimi. :wavey:

RHammond

Oct 11, 2004
Happy to report that the dog and her owners have been reunited. Thanks for allowing us to use this site in helping to find the owners. Thanks also to the owners of the variety store for allowing us to put the poster up in their store.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Well, that didn't take very long, another happy ending, thanks to RHammond for taking the time to find the owner. :tbu:This saves the dog from being called Mimi. :laugh:

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
OMG. That is great. I was worried all night about her.

I hope the people that took care of her don't mind that i had their home info on here.

THANK YOU for taking care of that little beauty. And thank you for the update.
RHammond, was it you that took her in for the night?
((((((HUGS)))))) Glad she's home.

Last edited:

RHammond

Oct 11, 2004
No, posting the address was not a problem. Those who know me down here know we are into our new house now anyway. Just glad we were able to reunite the dog with her family.

RHammond

Oct 11, 2004
Randy;

No sign of the monkey yet, still searching ! If I don't see you before, Merry Christmas to Lynn, the girls and yourself and hopefully we can get together over the holidays!

Rob

Top Bottom