MacLEAN, Sandra. Finally at peace

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
MacLEAN, Sandra (Sandi) nee McEwan (Beach kid) -
December 21, 1941 September 18, 2007. Finally at peace, reunited with her beloved daughter Kelly (1986). Sister of Pat and husband Gus Farrar of P.E.I. Aunt of Terry Murray and John Farrar, sister-in-law of Dave and Dianne MacLean and aunt to Kim, Kathy, Karen and Robert (1985) and many great-nieces and nephews. Predeceased by her brother Johnny -(1966), dad John (1986), and mom Kay (2000). Sandra was one of the original office staff at the Burlington Bay Skyway Toll Bridge in 1958. At. Sandra's request, there will be no funeral service. Cremation has taken place. In Sandi's memory, perform a random act of kindness. Party on.

Bobbie-Anne

Aug 8, 2005
Beach Blvd
So sorry to hear about Sandy. I hung around with her sister Patty McEwan for years. I also knew her brother Johnny. If anyone talks to Patty, please tell her my thoughts and prayers are with her.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
So sorry to hear about Sandy. I hung around with her sister Patty McEwan for years. I also knew her brother Johnny. If anyone talks to Patty, please tell her my thoughts and prayers are with her.
I already gave Patty a call last Monday (sorry), I was looking for a better photo than the Spec posted or even better, something from the Toll Gates. She said that she didn't have much and to contact her nephew Ken. Ken always seems to have something, said he would bring a photo to the reunion on Friday.
Hope to see you there.

Top Bottom